- I like to sing PJ Harvey songs loudly and with much gusto when I’m in a bad mood. Or a good mood. Most of the time really.
- I ashamedly develop unhealthy crushes on people with Terribly Posh accents, such as HRH Rachel Allen and The Queen. WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG OK? Go on, take a look at her circa World War II and tell me you wouldn’t.
- I hate labels. I am Irish, A Gay, A Girl, Liberal, Great.
- I recently decided to start wearing my heart on my sleeve. IT FUCKED MY SLEEVE UP.
- I’m going through what Oprah would call a quarter life crisis at the moment. So I decided to start writing about it. Existential turmoil can be quite funny you see, and I am an entertainer. For benefit of my future self at least.
- For the first time in my life I have no idea where or what I’ll be doing this time next year. It could be literally anything. I won’t be here doing this though, I do know that. This has proven to be very annoying for people who know me and keep asking. Five year plans are surprisingly entrenched in the List Of Things One Must Be Doing In Order To Be An Acceptable Member Of Society.
- If both he and I were to be suddenly straightened out, I would like to marry Stephen Fry. He is quite possibly the most charismatic person alive.
(to be continued)
BTW I can be emailed at becslight at gmail.com if you so wish. I heart messages.